21.03.2011

I have done it ! No more Smoking !

deep-breath2 days ago I decided to stop smoking and today I have done it ! I stopped – my Final decision. In Summer 2010 stopped it too but just for 2 weeks. That stop wasn´t effective but this now will be done as my living word as me.
The Reason why I stop isn´t because of Health or rather its harmful. I stand one & equal with tabacco & I really enjoyed smoking . And I do not believe that Tabacco is harmful because human has no understanding of life thus you can ask yourself “how can I trust somebody who believe that good & bad do really exist or rather that health & sickness do really exist & How can I trust a person who fight for his self-interest & he is willing to be dishonest to you when there is Money between”. Common Sense – there is no health or sickness everything what exist is a manifested consequence from how we think, what we believe, how we act/react/ as emotions/feelings, in common how we handle various situations or rather what we have done in our past. Also the good & bad story is bullshit.
The health care system is based on that and all other things what exist here on earth too. Nobody has ever tried take Self-Responsibility and stand as a real common sense realistic practical Person and watch the Reality as that what it is – ONE and EQUAL. Therefore we have this shit of Believe in Thoughts/Feelings/Emotions and no fucking idea about Life and what we have done here.
I stopped smoking because of testing me in Self-Honesty – am I Self-Directive or became I directed through Tabacco/Cigaretts/Smoking. Every addiction is a problem because it shows that you are a Slave and that you are current not willed to take Self-Responsibility. I will proof it that I am here as Life as a Self-Directive Principle.
I heard from so many books which should support one to stop smoking. All together for nothing – they are based on blame & Judgement. Cigarette smoking is dangerous, you get sick ….. this kind of statements are not standing one & equal as Life but in separation of Life. This statements are here to make you fear about Tabacco. You have to take Self-Responsibility and not judging & blaming others and thus abusing others because of believing that you are better.
Further more I stop the support of large corporation which most exploit the world. In the last 10 years the price of tabacco in Austria expanded to a double. Thus you can see that they want just make money as much as possible and they stop at nothing and when its money in between they are willing to lie. In Future we have to sort out this kind of Industries because they are abusive and not willed to stand and do what is best for all. Within an Equal Money System there will be no more possibilities and abilities and reason to treat the life dishonestly & inhumanity because EQUAL MONEY support everything & everybody.
It will give you a new perspective about Life, about living together in Dignity and it will assist you in Self-Education for a living being as Self-Perfection as Life here. We the Destonians already training ourselves to Self-Perfection as a real trustworthy Self-Responsible & Self-Honest living being which stand stable Equal as One. The Future will bring some situations where the handling is much more easier when you are stable and the support & assistance on earth become real quality within Equality.
Join the Desteni I Process and get your life back as who you really are. No more Slaves – No more Masters – Life in Dignity as One & Equal.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen