21.01.2011

No more Doubt !

Doubt/Uncertainty = lack of Self-Responsibility & Self-Trust

without Self-Responisbility = blame others & judging oneself

blame others/judging oneself will you bring just deeper in your self-created/allowed illusion/deception

blame others & judging oneself = unaccaptable because you abuse others & oneself because you will be better than others or you make yourself shattered

without Self-Trust you participate within the mind because doupt is just a mind-projection.

participating in the mind = not here in this reality/physical (I have never seen thoughts/feelings/emotions running in front of me lol thus not real)

Thus I will no longer allow myself to be doubt/uncertain in any way whatsoever.
Thus I will no longer allow myself to abuse others or oneself by blaming others
or shattering oneself.
Thus I will no longer allow myself to participate/believe in the mind/thoughts/feelings/emotions

Thus I allow myself to stand here by every breath within & as the physical as Self-Responsibility
Thus I allow myself to stand here as Self-Trust in any way whatsoever
Thus I allow myself to stand here as equals as one as life

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen