01.03.2011

21 Days - daily writing Day 5

I had today a talk with my neighbor, she was admonish me about my doggies because Balu started to jump over the fence and made his walk through the neighborhood.

He went into my neighbors garden and was looking for some news. My neighbor is afraid about dogs & one time Balu was standing in front of her. thus she said to me if it happen this again she must report it by the municipality. I said what will change?

I told her that Balu do nothing, he is a baby and that I do everything what I can do that he can�t jump over the fence because current Balu do not know the bullshit rules in our society but I was a bit irritated because of her ignorance to live. She is now around 70 and she was a nurse so normaly she should have common sense but I saw nothing of it.
I said that the problem is not Balu but she with her fear, if she want a comfortable life, she should start to purify her fear. She told me also that the puppies are to loud and that she is not the only one with this thinking.

I saw just how fucked up they are within shaping their livestyle. There is no living together, there is just a living side by side and not taking care of each other and also a not wanted to talk Self-Responsibility only blame others before facing ones own allowed shit. We have created so much bullshit in our livetime - when will the time come to realize?
Here is it - but nobody wants to see.
I also realized that she is now my neighbor for 28 years - she was always with a smiling in here face but it wasn�t real because in this situation she showed with no way out her true face and she wasn�t willed to realize & to understand that Balu supported her.
The last what she say was you keep your fear and I keep mine and I said we have to work on ourselfes, when I realize that I have a problem I start to work on me until this is done.

Dogs are barking because this is their voice - I see also that the fence is the problem it is an limitation but it is also a protect for the dogs because the street is near and first they have to learn the rules of the street then I will them also allow to walk free.

But I will also change the place - not because of flee from the ignorant neighbor - in this point my stand is clear but to have a place where people work on oneselfes & stand with all life in equality and where beings can live in dignity as equals.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen