08.03.2011

Day 7 – observing personality

 

Today at work I saw that I re-act by different people with different behaviours. This means that I didn't stand equal with those people because my self-created/allowed ego/personality plays out differently.

 

I talked to the owner of the house with a more high frequency voice tonality as with the workers which I work together. What I see is that I talked to her in this tonality because I wanted to stand as a friendly person in front of her – It was an re-action of patterns/programs what I have written/created within me in the past where I desired “I want to be always a good & friendly boy”. 

So within this re-action I wasn´t a self dir-action – it was a pattern/program from the past who directed/enslaved me in this moment & not me as life as self-directed-expression.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave/control/manipulate/supress myself from patterns/programs which I have created within me in the past especially the design of my behaviours between people which I don´t know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to connect a high frequency voice tonality with the want/desire of “I want to be always a good & friendly boy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to define a high frequency voice tonality with the desire/want of “I want to be always a good & friendly boy”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to fear what others think of me thus the desire of “I want to be always a good & friendly boy”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to define myself with the word “I am always a good and friendly boy”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted & allowed myself to talk to older persons in a high frequency voice tonality because of believing that it makes a better impression of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the words good & friendly with defining the words with a high frequency voice tonality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see all my definitions & connections what I have accepted & allowed within me – those are the separation of myself & thus the separation of life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen